Thursday, December 27, 2012

I'm Arting, I Swear!

Between how often I get dragged out to do something or other with friends and family and just wanting to do a close up of a Naga Head, I've grown a bit behind with the challenge! @.@





But I really really love nagas and I have these really cool ideas in mind for the mermaid and spider and I wanna do really really good on them but I don't quite have the skill for it yet and fjdksljklfjkl

jfdkslfjlskfjklslkfkljkls

*headdesk*

UPDATE:

I got a bit more done tonight ;u; I also think I've destroyed the pacing of this challenge. This isn't even the actual pose for the full body one I just wanted to do a facial close up why did I even try this OTL


UPDATE 2:

Here's as far as I got 12/28 - 29 About 1/3 -1/2 done ;u;

You can switch between the stages of progress by clicking on the pictures, I've found. Cool!
 

3 comments:

  1. That is so SICK! OMG!!!! I just want to touch it!!! The skin. Oh My God! Crazy!!!!!!! sooooo good! don't worry about it just being a head shot, the idea of the challenge is just to get you drawing everyday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe me, I do work on it everyday ;u; And thanks so much! I'm working really hard on those scales, though I'm sure there's an easier way than just rendering each one OTL

      I'll be posting WIPs on on this entry as they come, so you can flip through the different stages easily

      Delete
  2. OMG Those scales. It's just so.. How. HOOOOW. I love it.

    ReplyDelete