Sunday, February 8, 2015

Winter Sketchbook pages 1-5






If anyone has been following me on my other websites, they will probably be well aware that I have been uploading pages from my Winter Sketchbook every day. And if you have, then chances are that you have been getting rather tired of seeing them, since I've been uploading them in different increments, depending on the website. 

What I've been too lazy to mention however, is that the repeated uploading of the same pages is meant to be an exercise of habit and desensitization for me. Not only do I have the goal of being more consistent in my rate of content uploading, but I want get over that self loathing of my work, be they good or bad. By leaving the winter sketchbook pages as they are, and uploading them in different batches on different days, I hope to get over that fear of showing "bad art" to people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment